[mythtv] Question on compile!!!

Andrew Deponte mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:02:50 -0700

K, I figured out that my mic line on my sound card was the one that
was being recorded on. So i moved the output from my tv card to the
mic input insted of line input. When I first did that I had some
echoing problems. I got that fixed now but the audio still doesn't
match the video. It looks like the audio is playing and then a second
or so later the the video is playing. I thought maybe this was a
cpu usage problem but I ran top while it was running and the max cpu
it uses is 60 % at any time. Please help me with this. That is the
only thing I don't like about it so far. Everything else is great.
Please Help!!!!!