[mythtv] Question on compile!!!

mythtv-dev@snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:59:07 -0700

Hey, again I think my e-mail should work from my member enty in the list
this time. Here is the problem. In the make process it gets to
mythdialog and runs the make file and then on the first g++ line it
barfs saying that /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lqt-mt, I looked through
the qt3 that i just installed in /usr/local/qt and the file is not in
there. So then I ran updatedb, and locate to find it. It shows up in
/usr/lib/qt-3.0.3/lib/libqt-mt.so.3
/usr/lib/qt-3.0.3/lib/libqt-mt.so.3.0
/usr/lib/qt-3.0.3/lib/libqt-mt.so.3.0.3
So I added another -L to the mythdialog Makefile to fix it and put
-L/usr/lib/qt-3.0.3/lib/
It still gives me the error though when I run make that /usr/bin/ld
cannot find it. Please Assist me!!.
					Thanks,
						Andrew