[mythtv] mythfilldatabase error????

John Joseph Roets mythtv-dev@snowman.net
31 Dec 2002 07:41:04 -0600

Though I'm more attuned to PostgreSQL, and thus not a MySQL expert, At
first look, I'd say that the semi-colons need to be escaped.  It looks
like MqSQL is picky about this, even within comments, stating:

"A semicolon is taken to indicate the end of the current SQL statement
and anything following it to indicate the beginning of the next
statement. "

I couldn't find any documentation at all about semi-colons within
strings being 'special characters' however, and this might make me
wrong.