[mythtv] TV Tuner Question for Myth Users *Not Myth Question*

Matthew Burnham mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:24:38 -0000

Same here with a cheap and nasty MM100PCTV (OEM) jobby, at least under
Windows and xawtv, but I can't vouch for how fast it changes in MythTV,
being as I can't get it to change yet, but it changed video inputs
fairly swiftly.

--
Mat Burnham