[mythtv] Dev environment

Jeff Cotterman mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:01:08 -0900

I looked around the mailing archives and the faq, and couldn't find the
answer, so I thought I'd ask here.

I see Issac, your using Debian Unstable, I am also, however I was just
wondering which gcc/g++ your using, as there are 4 different versions
currently in unstable, 277, 2.95, 3.0, and 3.2...

I'm assuming 3.2, but I just wanted to make sure I was on the same as
most everyone else...  2.95 I get an internal compiler error trying to
compile Mythtv, 3.0 stops on line 2128 of NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp.

This happens on both the .7 release and the CVS version.  But before I
delved any deeper, I wanted to make sure that the simple solution wasn't
just "Use g++ 3.2"

Cheers,

Jeff