[mythtv] (OT) gentoo and mythtv

Mike Payson mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 02:34:17 -0800

Well, I spoke a -bit- to soon... There appears to be a missing dependency in
your ebuild. XML-Simple requires XML::Parser to be installed. I

Anyway, got that fixed & everything else seemed to install fine... I'll see
what happens tomorrow...

Thanks!
MIke

--
Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | www.dawgdayz.com | mpayson@dawgdayz.com