[mythtv] Bug? Rapidly scrolling in Watch Recording Menu causes a crash if lirc is being used.

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:14:11 -0500

On Sunday 29 December 2002 09:33 pm, Chris wrote:
> If  lirc is not running and I use the keyboard to rapidly scroll the
> items in the Watch A recording menu, only 1 crash in several tries.  If
> lirc is running, it crashes everytime.

Fixed in CVS quite a while ago.  For the future, it helps to at least run
things in gdb when reporting a crash.  Just saying 'it crashes' is pretty
useless, and really is just noise on the list.

Isaac