[mythtv] Filesystem for Video storage? How to simultaneously record and watch live tv with 2 tuners?

Chris mythtv-dev@snowman.net
29 Dec 2002 12:46:20 -0500

Thanks I will investigate XFS.  Know absolutely nothing about it at this
point.  Can you tell me how you managed to setup your hard drive for
this?  What fstab settings, etc?  Regarding my 2 TV tuner setup, I got
it working and while I am watching live tv I can press the v b n keys to
enable the pip and change active windows and swap channels.  However,
when there is an active recording and I try to watch TV it still prompts
me to : cancel recording, watch recording in progress, or go back to
menu.  I would have thought it would automatically switch to the second
tuner.  Any ideas?