[mythtv] Having much difficulty installing on Redhat 8 please help

Chris mythtv-dev@snowman.net
28 Dec 2002 23:04:16 -0500

I did a cpan> force install LWP and it worked.  MythTV is now happily
residing in Redhat with my new PC.  I noticed that you have expat-devel
listed on that site.  I wonder if that is the source of my problem with
LWP.  The ongoing documentation did not mention the need to install it.
I will have to try that out on an earlier partition backup.    Thanks