[mythtv] mythvideo

Mark Musone mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:34:54 -0500

It works right now..the only thing i definitely need to add before it comes "really" usable is directory
traversal..right now it just shows a flat directory..

i'm skiiing in the poconos right now and when i get back plan to commit it..

is there anything preventing you from using it currently??

-Mark