[mythtv] public cvs access

Matt Zimmerman mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 21:49:27 -0500

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 01:07:59AM +0000, Brent Borghese wrote:

> I have not seen any comments on the CVS in a while.
>
> I downloaded it last night and have it running now.   Most things works,
> and a few things do not.
>
> Is the CVS ready for more user testing and feed back?

Feedback on the CVS version is welcome, as long as you are keeping up with
the mailing list so that your comments are in line with the status of the
CVS version (e.g., pointing out that a feature doesn't work if that feature
is not yet complete, or has not been brought into sync with other parts of
the program).

User testing is welcome, as long as you are able and willing to provide some
analysis of bugs that you encounter.  For example, "it crashed" is often not
helpful in getting the bug fixed, unless you can provide a backtrace using
gdb.

--
 - mdz