[mythtv] MythTV error? Possibly Video source?

Nathan Langley mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 14:02:46 -0600

It is already set to Television in the settings.txt  Any other Ideas.  Oh by the
way it will record shows it just will not let you watch live tv.  You can even
watch recorded shows.  Just no live tv.