[mythtv] Qmake..

Nathan Poznick mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:56:27 -0600

Thus spake wbowman@ctrlv.net:
> Sorry for flooding the list, i forced installed on the older rpm, appears to
> work on installing the rpm, now if it installed qmake we will see. thanks.

That wasn't a good idea... in general, using --force is A Bad Thing.
Because you were upgrading a package, instead of installing a new one,
you should have used rpm -Uvh packagename

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

Mankind is divided into rich and poor, into property owners and
exploited; and to abstract oneself from this fundamental division and
from the antagonism between poor and rich means abstracting oneself
from fundamental facts. - Joseph Stalin