[mythtv] Re: SB Live

Kevin Bowen mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 08:12:01 -0800

If a list moderator would approve my post from a few days back in which I
attached my asound.state file with all the appropriate settings, everyone's
problems would go away. In the meantime, everyone who is still having the
problem mail me off the list and I'll send it to you.

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-dev-admin@snowman.net
[mailto:mythtv-dev-admin@snowman.net]On Behalf Of mark@zzo.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 10:46 AM
To: mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Subject: Re: [mythtv] Re: SB Live

I have the exact same problem - sound was working great - then I
rebooted w/o saving & now for the life of me I can't get sound
back.  I can hear it when I unmute 'Line' but it's 5 seconds or so
ahead of mythtv but can't get hear the sync'ed version.
Xtremely frustrating.  It's a VIA 8235 onboard AC97 chip.
I tried both the command line & alsamixer instructions & everything
inbetween to no avail.
Robert Dege(rdege@cse.Buffalo.EDU)@2002.12.25 09:49:49 +0000: