[mythtv] Re: SB Live

Johann Klemmack mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 20:57:33 -0800

Tried that, but no good.  If I set things as described below, I still get no
audio.  I have AC97 and AC97-Capture channels too, which at least do
something.  AC97 seems to do unbuffered audio, and the AC97-Capture gives a
nasty slowly fading echo, but the first (peak) is in sync with the video.

What are all the settings that aren't set to 0?  Here's what I have:
Master - 100%
Master mono - 100%
PCM - 100%
PCM out - "post 3d"