[mythtv] Re: SB Live

mythtv-dev@snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 19:16:23 -0800

I have a similar issue.

I'm using the standard download (not CVS) on Redhat 8.0 with SB Audigy Gamer
and a WinTV with audio output patched to the line-in.  I followed the ALSA
installation and general sound works fine.  I max out Master, PCM, and Line-In
levels, mute line-in and set it to capture.  However, when I go into MythTV,
no sound.  I enable the Line-In, I get the unbuffered audio.  What should I
do?

The horrible catch is that I had it all working... once.  Then I rebooted the
machine and it all stopped working.  I know I have some setting that didn't
get saved, but I have no idea what!   Any help?