[mythtv] Re: SB Live

Robert Dege mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:19:23 -0500 (EST)

Okay, thanks all for the help thus far.  With the current cvs I now have
video again, but sound is still a slight problem.

I have line-in & capture set to capture, and line-in is muted.  When I run
myth, I get no sound.

However, if I unmute line-in, I then get 2 sounds separated by about a
second or 2.  I know that this is why you're supposed to mute it, but I
find it funny that once I unmute line-in, then it appears my sound starts
to work.

For example, with line-in unmuted, I can watch liveTV.  I then hear 2
distinct audio occurances.  I pause liveTV.  I then only hear the 1 audio
occurance, which means the other one is getting buffered due to pause.

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me