[mythtv] Feature request PIP with gatos (Was: Compression and Gatos support)

Lego Andy mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:08:06 -0500

Hi Matt,

Ok, then consider this a feature request:

AIW could be used when doing PIP for the non-interactive video. When I
say non-interactive, I mean the one you cannot pause etc. I mean yes,
mythtv is DVR or PVR, but it is also a nice program for watching TV
with TV-guide etc. So, having a notion of preview only video cards
would be a good thing.

Sorry for my ignorance, but isn't aiw overlay only placing a window
with some purple color background somewhere and tell aiw where it is?

Thank you.

			Andy