[mythtv] LiveTV

Robert Dege mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 17:01:44 -0500 (EST)

I did go through it previously, but here's what I did:

general - shows my updated path, but no okay/cancel buttons to choose
channel setup - nothing happens upon selection
playback - okay
Program guide - no okay/cancel buttons to choose
recording - shows my mjpeg changes

I tried to quit frontend to ensure saved changes, but for some reason,
Alt-F4 isn't accepted, so I had to Ctrl-C

Upon re-entering frontend, everything showed the changes except for
playback.  I un-checked de-interlace, but it was restored.  However, the
livetv file location was preserved.

It still segfaulted after going through the setup sub-sections.

-Rob