[mythtv] Crash while deleting recordings with cvs (includes backtrace)

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:21:01 -0500

On Friday 20 December 2002 08:10 am, J.R. Hyde wrote:
> Been getting the crashes while trying to delete recordings like some
> other people have been reporting. It does it every time with out fail in
> the release compile of the cvs, but if I compile a debug version, it
> usually doesn't happen (though it does rarely).

Lemme know if it's still broken with my most recent checkin.

> It is constantly receiving signal SIG32 (have to type continue) in
> libc.so under gdb with mythfrontend but I don't know if that's relevant
> at all. So anyways I am just posting the backtrace when it actually
> segfaults in the hopes its useful.

The SIG32 stuff is because of a mismatch between the glibc and gdb versions
you have on your machine -- SIG32 is used internally for thread events, and
gdb's supposed to process them without bothering the user.

Isaac