[mythtv] Running multiple window managers/dekstops

Bertus mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:21:47 -0600

If my mind it's not failling me (and it is provably doing so   ;-D   ), a
while back I remember seeing a XF86 script that would allow you to run
multiple windowmanagers at the same time. I cannot find it...I've been
searching for hours...and I can't....

The idea is to run Myth in it's own console, running a light window manager,
and to be able to ctrl-alf-F(n) to another console, running a regular dektop
with menu bars, etc.

Can who ever is using something like that, or knows how to do it, post the
script/links/comments on about how  acomplish that?

Thanks in advance!

Roberto