[mythtv] Still no sound

mythtv-dev@snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:06:53 -0500 (EST)

If you haven't already, read the FAQ. =]

Fot this problem, you need to do two things: set the recording
input to line-in, and mute playback on line-in. (In Kmix this would
be done by selecting the red button under the line-in bar and
deselecting the green button above it, setting the bar about halfway
to start with. no idea on other mixers, but should be similar)

-- brtb