[mythtv] Patch to MythWeb to show list of programs currently recorded

Chris Pinkham mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:06:03 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 12:47:09AM -0500, Chris Pinkham wrote:
>
> > I made a simple patch to MythWeb to add a table to the end of the
> > "Recordings" screen to show what shows I currently have recorded.  It
> > puts a table at the bottom of the page with the starttime, endtime,
> > channel, title, subtitle, and description of each recorded show.
> > I figure this could easily be extended to allow deletion of recorded
> > shows remotely (to save space maybe or if it recorded something you
> > watched already).
> >
> > The patch is attached and was made against CVS as of 10pm EST 12/16/02.
>
> Your patch is reversed, the syntax is diff [options] <old-file> <new-file>

That's what I get for trying to do a quick patch/email at 1am in the
morning.

Here's a corrected copy made from mythweb's parent dir.

Chris

** Chris Pinkham                  Linux v2.2.18, Sane v1.0.4, Cajun v3.0-8 **
** cpinkham@bc2va.org                          http://www.bc2va.org/chris/ **