[mythtv] external cable box script.

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:22:38 -0800

It depends on the box, I have the motorola DCT2000 (model dct2224 on the
manufacturers label) and the manual explicitly states that the serial port on
it is not to be hooked to a computer, but is actually a high speed port for
use with a hdtv or some such.

So... depending on what box you have, YMMV.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting