[mythtv] Gearing up to do some development...

Jason RIchmond mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:01:21 -0800 (PST)

--0-1937838859-1040140881=:12067

Ok, time to take the dive and get involved in an open source project!
So here it is --
How do I start?  Is there a list of items currently in progress?   Is there a list of features to be implemented?  Is there a list of what is currently broken?
Software scares me not, I do it all day long for my salary.  But I have never done open source stuff =) Pardon the beginning ignorance. =)
I have discovered some problems with the current CVS release, but am hesitant to discuss them here as they may already be known, and I do not want the CVS to block anonymous folks.  (I understand it should not work perfectly as it is devel code, but how do I know when to comment on something being broken?)
Is there a bug list somewhere?  Bugzilla type thing?  Sourceforge site?
-Jason
p.s. great software =)

--0-1937838859-1040140881=:12067

<P>Ok, time to take the dive and get involved in an open source project!
<P>So here it is --
<P>How do I start?&nbsp; Is there a list of items currently in progress?&nbsp;&nbsp; Is there&nbsp;a list of features to be implemented?&nbsp; Is there a list of what is currently broken?&nbsp;
<P>Software scares me not, I do it all day long for my salary.&nbsp; But I have never done open source stuff =)&nbsp;Pardon the beginning ignorance. =)
<P>I have discovered some problems with the current CVS release, but am hesitant to discuss them here as they may already be known, and I do not want the CVS to block anonymous folks.&nbsp; (I understand it should not work perfectly as it is devel code, but how do I know when to comment on something being broken?)&nbsp;
<P>Is there a bug list somewhere?&nbsp; Bugzilla type thing?&nbsp; Sourceforge site?
<P>-Jason
--0-1937838859-1040140881=:12067--