[mythtv] BTAudio Module

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 06:18:03 -0800

On 16 Dec 2002 at 22:53, Bruce Markey wrote:

> Aha, no such file...
>  cd alsa-driver-0.9.0rc6
>  ./snddevices
> ...should do the trick. I aways forget this step ;-). This
> should fix some of the other problems you mention.

The reason I didn't run that is the docs say to use that if you aren't using
devfs, which I am on MDK8.2

> Right. if you have the modules.conf right (or /etc/modutils/
> files for Debian) then run "/etc/init.d/alsasound start", the
> output of "lsmod" should show stuff like:
I doubt I have it right as the following is the extent of my audio stuff (as
setup originally by mdk)

alias sound-slot-0 emu10k1
alias sound-slot-1 via82cxxx_audio

I've added the following over the past few weeks as I've been testing to get
btaudio working. Any suggestions on changes in the following to make things
work better once I take care of the other module statements?

## Load the BTTV as /dev/mixer2
### alias sound-slot-1 bttv
### alias sound-slot-1-0 msp3400
alias sound-slot-2 bttv