[mythtv] lost recording feature

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:07:55 -0800

Howdy folks, I recently noticed that when scheduling a recording, I no longer
have the choice to "record in this time slot" anymore. I can record just this
instance, all instances on this channel and all instances everywhere.

I don't know when this actually started but I noticed the problem about a
week or so ago and thought it was just a glitch or based on what I was
recording. I've since set it to record buffy and angel which come on back to
back on the same channel (and have for several months now), but I still
didn't receive the choice to record in this time slot.

Any ideas?

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting