[mythtv] CVS Patch: Xinerama + new over/underscan

Michael Kedl mythtv-dev@snowman.net
16 Dec 2002 10:27:59 -0500

At least leave a way to make it behave as it does now.
When I'm developing/testing I leave my desktop at 1280x1024 and like
myth in 800x600 in the upper left.  I can keep doing other things on the
desktop around myth.  For "Real" use fullscreen fullscreen is great; but
I don't want to be trapped in that mode and have to ssh in from another
machine while tv or playback is running.

Thanks!
Mike