[mythtv] Stable CVS Version 0.8?

J Flowers mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:31:34 -0600

Pardon the question (especially if it's in a FAQ or somewhere), but; is
there a way to know the branch (or version) of the latest, working,
stable CVS 0.8.x version of MythTV?

I keep seeing posts where people say, "Oh, that was fixed in CVS." So,
I'm trying to find a version of MythTV from CVS that compiles cleanly
and works.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

I did check out the latest version (as of today around noon) of MC from
CVS, but I am having a few compilation problems. I suppose I could fix
them, but I'm really more looking for the version that everyone else is
using and happy with.

Thanks in advance.

/-
| John S Flowers  <johnsflowers | j.flowers > @mac.com
www.scruffythinker.com
| Writer | Security Guru | Philosopher | Writer's Cult  |
www.freeplaytv.org
www.nCircle.com )