[mythtv] guide does not tune channels over 255

Jason RIchmond mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:59:58 -0800 (PST)

--0-950834809-1039996798=:4564

Hey everyone!
I have everything working.  (YEE HA!)  I am using DirecTV, and have it being controlled from a perl script.
Channel up/down works all the time.  Guide works for channels 1-255.  However, hitting M or Enter above channel 255 does not change channels.
Any ideas?
Please be so kind to cc a reply to jasongrichmond@yahoo.com
Thanks!