[mythtv] New Site: freeplayTV.org

J Flowers mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:07:07 -0600

Uploading a new site with a changed font right now. ;)

I'm pretty close to having the DVD-R/RW working the way I want it to.
I'm hoping to first provide a tar.gz for everyone and then submit the
changes back to the project. I'm also working on some freeplayTV icons
(a theme, if you will) and will put them up when I'm finished.

I really like the simplicity of ReplayTV over the cartoonish appearance
of TiVo and I'm going for that kind of look.