[mythtv] Dual tuner/PiP question...

Dan Man mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 13:49:12 -0500

I'm trying to get pip working. I've installed two WinTV cards and
verified that both work using Xawtv. I'm running MythTV downloaded from
cvs on 12/13/02. Both tuners were configured during setup. I assigned
the same channel lineup to both cards. When watching live tv pressing
'V' does nothing.

Is pip working in the cvs code? (Is there somewhere I can look for the
current status?) If so, have I set up something incorrectly? And
finally, is there any other information that I need to include?

Live TV, recording while not watching live TV and playback are all
working great.

My Setup:
Asus P4PE (disabled onboard sound)
P4 2.5 GHz
1 GB DDR
SoundBlaster Live! 5.1
WD 120 GB 8MB Cache

RedHat 8
KDE WM
ALSA 0.9.0 rc6
MythTV cvs from 12/13/02

By the way, my install on RedHat 8 went perfectly with no problems....

Thanks.

Dan Mount