[mythtv] Window Manager

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:11:47 -0800

On 4 Dec 2002 at 15:41, Michael Kedl wrote:

> What problem are you having with irxevent?
> I am using RedHat 8.0 with KDE, irxevent and myth0.7.
>
> Everything seems to work find for me and my remote.

What remote are you using mike? I am having the problem where none of the
commands other than the initial irexec to start up mythtv or mythftontend
will work, I know the issue is not with the remote as my config for xawtv
works just fine as does my configuration for xine.

I'm using the packard bell remote on mdk8.2.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting