[mythtv] mythweb patch: "movies" page, bugfixes

Grant Taylor mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:34:59 -0500

> Grant, I'm having a little trouble with your patch.. judging by the
> query your added fetchListings() function is doing its returning a
> whole lot of results and its exhausting the default 8M script
> resource limit set in php.ini.

> So basically, I was just wondering how it is that it works for you,

Perhaps the small number of channels I have (25ish) or the fact that I
only have listings through thursday loaded at the moment.

The proper fix would be to twiddle the query to return only shows >=
70 minutes.  This is what I tried to do in the first place, but mysql
didn't like having duration, or the unix_time computation it comes
from, as a subexpression in the WHERE clause.  Perhaps you can concoct
an expression that mysql will take?

--
Grant Taylor - gtaylor@picante.com - http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/
  Linux Printing Website and HOWTO:  http://www.linuxprinting.org/