[mythtv] MythTV PC - Any warnings?

Jeffrey Cody mythtv-dev@snowman.net
07 Dec 2002 17:50:30 -0500

For what its worth, on my Iwill motherboard, it has onboard audio with
the 8738 chipset.  Everything plays well, but currently, under RH8, I
cannot record audio.

I've tried both OSS and ALSA - I'm still trying to get ALSA to work
(right now, it only works with OSS-type ioctl on /dev/dsp, but still no
recording.  I can hear line-in audio just fine, however.)