[mythtv] Audio for a second tuner [was: no video with mythtv]

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 10:54:57 -0800

On 7 Dec 2002 at 10:10, Isaac Richards wrote:
> Exactly.  I really doubt you can record multiple streams at once with the
> sblive, which would be what's causing the problems with it.

Actually from what I remember the hardware is quite capable of doing that,
however most driver implementations don't offer that feature.

The commercial oss offers something similar in software

http://www.4front-tech.com/imux.html

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting