[mythtv] Asus / nVidia combo card support?

J. Flowers mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:55:49 -0600

I am trying to get the Asus V9180 VS card to work with Linux & MythTV.
I like this card because it is AGP and has both Video input and Video
output.

I could get a cheap converter to go from VGA to NTSC/TV and a capture
card, but I wanted this (new) system to have all the inputs built in.

Also, this card is CHEAP. It only costs about US $126 and would replace
the VGA2NTSC converter, the video card and the capture card.

Here are the specs:

V9180 VS (Video Suite) : GeForce4 MX440-8X, AGP 8X, 64MB DDR