nVidia help, was RE: [mythtv] G400 and TV Out (again)

Thor Johnson mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 00:22:31 -0500

>> Unfortunately, my nVidia card & the nVidia soundchip are using (not
sharing)
>> the same IRQ, so I end up being able to use Audio or Accelerated Video --
>> the fb
>> works with audio ok...
>
>How about if you turn off ACPI support in your BIOS?

Muchas gracias Ray!
After turning off xxPI (it was called something else), I haven't had
problems with it freezing.  But I get no sound output from Myth...
(dmesg still says it found and enable the APIC, but dunno what that means)

Is there a way to check for full-duplex capabilities (I think it should
be capable -- its the same driver as the intel8x0 dsp)?

Thanks again!
Thor Johnson