[mythtv] Theme: ColorBars

Nathan Ziarek mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:39:46 -0600

Web designer by trade as well - don't let the ColorBars site fool you
;-)

If you need any help with anything, let me know. I was going to work on
a PHP (never used it, but know ASP pretty well) database system for the
themes. I figured a way to search for themes based on what you have (so
if a theme doesn't have gallery icons and you don't have a gallery, you
can still download it) and maybe even the ability to customize a theme
by picking and choosing graphics (and having it write the theme.XML for
you)

Anyway, if you need any help, let me know. I can't code worth a damn
either, so I'm trying to contribute however I can.

Nate