[mythtv] Build a Quiet Machine (was Tivo Series 2)

Jeremy Oddo mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:14:16 -0800 (PST)

> On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 11:55:25AM -0800, Jeremy Oddo wrote:
>> Yeah, this was covered a bit ago, but I just ran across a good article
>> (more in depth then we got on the maillist) about making a PC quiet.
>> It's from a magazine called "Computer Music".

Karg!  I'm at work right now so I can't give you any definites...hold on,
I'm going to pop over to their website.... OK.  Sadly, they don't list the
issue number on the website, but it was the issue BEFORE the LATEST issue
(the latest issue is the one with the 2002 reader's awards).  For those
going to a news stand, it's probably the current issue as there's a lag
for news stands.

The article is midway thru the magazine...I forget the name of the
article.  Sorry I'm of little use right now!  Give me a couple hours and I
can get you all the info you need!  Oh wait again :)  I believe the issue
in question is NUMBER 53.

Hope that helps.