[mythtv] G400 and TV Out (again)

Ray mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:39:12 -0700

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 07:17:32PM -0500, Russell Hatch wrote:
> I was just wondering how far people got with the TV Out on their Matrox
> G400 Dualheads since this was last discussed.  I got the tv out to work
> for the most part, I can see the X desktop (and likewise the myth menus
> and such), but unfortunately i dont get any actual video from live tv or
> watching a recording.

How are you doing this, are you just mirroring what's on your monitor or are
you running the TV as a second head?  Does it work if you just use your
monitor?

You might want to head over to mjpeg.sf.net and look at the mailing list
archives.  It's geared towards video capture stuff but there have been quite
a few discussions of TV out functionality of various Matrox Gxx cards in the
past year or so and some good links provided.

--
Ray