[mythtv] MythTV does not appear to work with FB setups

Preston A. Elder mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:25:43 -0400

Oops, missed part of the email.

Your right, xvinfo shows:
X-Video Extension version 2.2
screen #0
 no adaptors present

So, what can I do about it (as obviously, I am running X, and have an adaptor
to do everything else ;P)