[mythtv] IR devices

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:52:59 -0400

On Friday 23 August 2002 02:50 pm, Malcolm Kynoch wrote:> Hi,

>    What support is there for IR control,  currently I have a Keyspan usb
> receiver, and could also homebrew a receiver.
>
>    Any recommendations on IR interfaces.

There isn't any direct support for IR devices.  I'm just using irxevent from
the lirc package to generate keypresses on button events, so anything that
works with lirc should work just fine.  I do need to go through and make sure
all the keybindings are sane again sometime, though.

Isaac