[mythtv] RedHat Issues?

Matt Bowman mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 05:56:24 -0700 (PDT)

Ok now I am confused hehe... Here is what I get when I
search for g++:
[root@localhost root]# find / -name g++
[root@localhost root]#

When I run apt-get (yes apt-get on redhat, hehe):
[root@localhost root]# apt-get install gcc
Processing File Dependencies... Done
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, gcc is already the newest version

I have tried this on another box and I get:
[root@localhost root]# find / -name g++
/usr/bin/g++

Is there a way I can get this on this machine now? I
have tryed looking in google groups and on forums but
have not found anyone else who has this issue. Luck me
:)

Thank you for the help
-M