[mythtv] Remote and Cable Box

Matt Bowman mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 07:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

Great I am going to load up a new box this weekend and
play with this. I have also looked at Lirc and think
this is the hardware I will be using. Do you have the
Radio Shack part numbers you used to build the
transmitter? Also what Distro are you using?

-M

http://www.snowman.net/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2002-July/000020.html