[mythtv] gcc 3.1 question::playbackbox.cpp::mythmusic

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:09:41 -0400

On Tuesday 13 August 2002 02:52 am, Chris Kleeschulte wrote:
> I am using gcc 3.1. Is there a way to fix this? I am trying to compile
> mythmusic release 0.4 w/ gcc 3.1.

Yeah, check out the very bottom of metadata.h, and make a operator!= just like
the operator==.  Then, in metadata.cpp, near the top, copy the form of the
operator== function and make a !=.  Should work, then.  Everything should be
the same between the two, except !=s instead of ==s.

Weird, though, since it should be automatically generating the != case, if it
knows the ==.

Isaac