[mythtv] TV and Recordings play too fast.

Jason M. mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:00:14 -0700

When I watch TV or play recordings they play too fast, this makes watching
TV impossible because it is always waiting to buffer the video, then plays
really fast, then waits....
How can I fix this?

Also, I sent a message earlier about recording causing a system freeze, that
is (kinda) solved. Right now I only have +-1 Gig on my system drive, but I
have 6 Gigs on hdb. When I record programs on hda it records fine (can only
record 1 30min program), but when I record to hdb it crashes. hdb is newer
than hda, any ideas?