[mythtv-commits] Ticket #11203: Schedules Direct Exits with Code 255 when attempting login to fetch channels
MythTV
noreply at mythtv.org
Sun Oct 28 21:24:45 UTC 2012
#11203: Schedules Direct Exits with Code 255 when attempting login to fetch
channels
---------------------------------------+------------------------
Reporter: bmfesta2009@… | Owner: danielk
Type: Bug Report - General | Status: new
Priority: major | Milestone: 0.26.1
Component: MythTV - Mythtv-setup | Version: 0.26-fixes
Severity: medium | Keywords:
Ticket locked: 0 |
---------------------------------------+------------------------
After running MythTV through Ubuntu for a few months I ran into a
significant number of issues that left my HTPC useless. I decided to
download Mythbuntu 12.04.1 and perform an install after wiping zero wiping
the drive. Immediately after install I performed an apt-get
upgrade/rebooted, apt-get dist-upgrade/rebooted, and finally set my myth
version to 0.26 and did another apt-get upgrade/rebooted. I then went
into Myth-Backend Setup and added everything as I did before. When
setting up my video source I attempted to add North America
SchedulesDirect.org and it failed to fetch channels. I then chose North
America Grabber where it would prompt me for username and password and it
Exited with error 255 and stated invalid username/password. I logged into
SchedulesDirect.org, validated my username and changed my password. I
have spent the last 3 days attempting to fetch channels and it is
constantly throwing the same error. I'm not sure at this point what other
options I have. Can somebody help?
--
Ticket URL: <http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11203>
MythTV <http://code.mythtv.org/trac>
MythTV Media Center
More information about the mythtv-commits
mailing list