[mythtv-commits] Ticket #10449: Scheduler records random shows

MythTV noreply at mythtv.org
Sat Mar 24 10:57:22 UTC 2012

#10449: Scheduler records random shows
 Reporter:  yiannividalis@…            |          Owner:  gigem
     Type:  Bug Report - General       |         Status:  infoneeded_new
 Priority:  minor                      |      Milestone:  0.25
Component:  MythTV - Scheduling        |        Version:  Master Head
 Severity:  medium                     |     Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |  Ticket locked:  0

Comment (by yiannividalis@…):

 Ok, I realised that the cron job was causing the mixup, whilst calling the
 same script manually was not. Then I noticed in the cron output in webmin
 that mythfilldatabase was complaining about the environment not being
 UTF-8. I added the "export LANG...." lines to the script and it now runs
 without problem, even without the patch.

 I apologise for any problem caused, but the symptoms started only recently
 and it wasn't a problem I had from the beginning, so I didn't know what to

 Please close this ticket as invalid/fixed.

Ticket URL: <http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10449#comment:14>
MythTV <http://code.mythtv.org/trac>
MythTV Media Center

More information about the mythtv-commits mailing list