[mythtv-commits] Ticket #7350: Unable to play a set of region 2 PAL dvd iso in mythvideo using internal player in 0.22-fixes 22512

MythTV mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org
Sat Oct 17 00:37:52 UTC 2009


#7350: Unable to play a set of region 2 PAL dvd iso in mythvideo using internal
player in 0.22-fixes 22512
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  tafypz                   |       Owner:  janne
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new  
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:  0.22 
Component:  MythTV - Video Playback  |     Version:  head 
 Severity:  medium                   |     Mlocked:  0    
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 I am running, 0.22-fixes SVN 22512.
 I have a set of PAL region 2 dvds that won't play in mythvideo using the
 internal player. The same isos play fine in VLC. I tried FFMPEG + opengl,
 VDPAU - VDPAU and FFMPEG + VDPAU. They all yield the same result (garbled
 video). I attached a log with verbose playback enabled.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7350>
MythTV <http://www.mythtv.org/>
MythTV


More information about the mythtv-commits mailing list